At Trinity we value faith, family, and fellowship.
• We love God and Jesus Christ our Lord and are blessed
to be empowered by the Holy Spirit to live, study, learn, and serve.
• We respect all family groups. Come as you are! All are welcome!
• We love to have fun together and eat together.
Our Mission is to love others as Christ loves us.
God has given us a vision to help everyone in El Dorado and beyond
and everyone we meet know Christ’s redeeming and healing love in their
own lives.sion is to love others as Christ loves us.
OUR MINISTRY PLAN TO SERVE GOD
REACH OTHERS FOR CHRIST
- Welcome people to church by providing opportunities for
- Worshiping God
- Learning about Christ and how to follow in His footsteps
- Hearing and seeing the Gospel
- Provide a place to fellowship
REACH OUT INTO THE COMMUNITY AND WORLD
- Serve those in need in our community
- Witness to others by how we live our lives
- Be involved in our community as Christians and members of Trinity
- Open our church for community use
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We believe Jesus is the son of God and The Bible is God's inspired Word for people today. We believe all poeple are created as equals.
We live our beliefs by:
- Worshiping God in community and individually
- Loving God and our neighbors near and far
- Offering the hand of friendship and faith to all in the name of Christ
- Praying for and with our world, communities and families
We worship in community at 11:00 AM on Sundays. Our service is based on scripture and centered in Christ. Our worship style is casual with a mix of comtemporary and traditional. Video screens are used to project song lyrics and readings.
Greeting one another in Christ is an important part of our worship service as we wish all to feel welcome. Prayer concerns are listed in bulletin and new concerns or praises may be lifted up during the prayer time.
During Children's Time, children of all ages are welcome to come to the front of the sanctuary for a short learning time, which is many times an inspiration for the adults as well as the children.
Following Children's Time, children ages 5 to grade 8 are welcome to adjourn downstairs for Sunday School, called Kids Kingdom; or they may stay in worship.
If a parent or guardian prefers, a nursery is available for infants through age 4- though children are always welcome to remain in the sanctuary with the adult with whom they came. Children are our present and our future!