We welcome all people to join us in worship and fellowship!
Hopefully we can answer your questions here. If you cannot find your answer, feel free to contact us and we will happily guide you to what you are looking for!
- What is it like?
- Trinity's style of worship is traditional, with a mix of liturgy, hymns led by our choir, and a sermon from our pastor. We celebrate the Sacrament of Holy Communion on the first Sunday of every month at the end of our worship service.
- What about my kids?
- We welcome children of all ages during worship. If you desire nursery care for younger children, our nursery is open beginning at 9:30 AM. Mrs. Ashley Strawder welcomes all children with open arms for the entirety of service.
- There is a children's sermon during the first half of the service led by one of the church members. All children in the service are invited forward to hear a special message. After Children's Time, we invite all children to attend Sunday School which lasts for the remainder of the church service.
- Where do I park?
- Ample parking is available on the lower level of the church. You can enter easily off of 3rd Street or off of Eunice. Enter via the double doors from the parking lot and there is an elevator and stairs immediately to your left leading up to the sanctuary and nursery.
- What do I wear?
- We aren't picky. All we ask is that you wear something.
- How can I get connected?
- Feel free to reach out via phone, email, or message us on Facebook and we will happily connect with you! If you're visiting in person, ask anyone on Sunday morning and they can introduce you to our staff and pastor. Sadly we no longer have the ability to accept telegraphs or carrier pigeons.